Panino: Fresh Filled Rolls
In Italy, “panino” is the word for a sandwich made with a bread roll – usually ciabatta roll or a rosetta.
The roll is cut horizontally and filled with salami, ham, cheese or a variety of other fillings.
We use our own freshly baked bread and add only the freshest ingredients.
Check out our wide range of panini and wraps each filled with the freshest ingredients and made fresh this morning.
Panini, Rolls & Focaccias
- Ham & Cheese
- Salami, prosciutto, tomato, lettuce & provolone
- Ham, cheese, lettuce & tomato
- Chicken, mayonnaise, lettuce & cheese
- Chicken schnitzel, cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise
- Porchetta, provolone, tomato & lettuce
- Chicken, lettuce, mayonnaise, cheese & avocado
- Make your own filling.
*All items are subject to change upon season and availability.